We are inviting Guest Authors and submissions are now open. Submit short stories or articles on writing for the A Writer’s Journey section and have your work showcased on Scribble Desk. Please have a read below to see how to go about submitting Guest Posts.
What’s in it for you?
- Awesome brand and profile opportunity for you as a writer
- Build a platform and expand on your existing platforms (websites, blogs)
- Gather constructive feedback from visitors and other writers
- Expand Facebook, Twitter, and other social network followings
- Publish and showcase your work for free.
- Maintain full copyrights to published work
- Boost SEO. Showcasing your work on websites other than your own means a better Google Ranking
- Unique content: This is a no-brainer. Please, do not plagiarise
- Added value: Your submissions should bring added value to the site. We are not looking for guest submitters who want to grab a quick link or just ‘be seen’
- Wordcount: While there is no strict wordcount, since this is a short story specific site, a 10,000 word book won’t be appropriate.
- No unethical links: Guest entries can not contain links to unethical sites, software or commercial, keyword strong unrelated links.
Send in a Submission
To send in submissions, please use this form below. Once we receive your submission, we will review it and get back to you with potential dates for publication: