From A Writer’s Point of View

Ever had someone write such amazingly awesome things about you that you want to cry?? I just did. [1]

Its from a magazine called From a Writer’s Point of View, a literary magazine featuring authors, writers and publishers. They have just published a little interview they did with me. YAY to the Heavens above!

I talk a little bit about writing and why writing for Kids is the bestest best thing you will ever do.

Check it Out. :)

P.S. That is indeed what I look like, when I sit down to write. Minus the red hair.

Update: My post has now been updated to someone else’s :) .. Still, thank you for the love everyone :).

1. Trust me. Not a pretty picture.

About these ads

Categories: Journal, On Writing

8 Comments on “From A Writer’s Point of View”

1. sneha
    September 19, 2011 at 2:09 pm #

Dear Neha

When u write, u write with earnestness… Where every word is meant to take the reader into your world.

Of late I haven’t been able to read and write an unbiased comment, but this feat calls for an ‘Yaaayyy!’ Moment.

All the best – keep writing, keep adding smiles (kids and adults alike)!

PS – now that I’ve written something nice – will u lend me a book please?!

• September 19, 2011 at 2:15 pm #

Awwww … Love you and yes, I will definitely lend you whatever books you want for this :D

2. September 19, 2011 at 5:27 pm #

Wonderful to see you featured there. Love the pix. I look very similar minus the red hair, too.

3. September 19, 2011 at 6:45 pm #

What a great interview, Neha! :) Go you, girl!!!

4. sadiya
    September 20, 2011 at 12:09 pm #

TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Girl..m soooo ssoooooo happy for you. keep rocking!

5. September 21, 2011 at 4:55 pm #

Congrats Neha! This is a brilliant interview! I LOVE visiting scribbledesk because I always find magical surprises like this! Xx

6. September 28, 2011 at 9:00 pm #

Great interview! Like I said on the post: It’s so wonderful that your inspiration for writing is the pleasure of creating magical worlds for children. Good luck in your writing!

7. October 2, 2011 at 12:19 pm #

Thanks so much for the thoughful comments everyone. Love the Love :)